Thank you to Babson for inviting me here today.
感谢巴布森学院邀请我今天来到这里。
President Healey, Chair Capozzi, Provost Rice, Dean Rollag, members of the governing boards, parents, spouses, friends, and babies, and my fellow graduates, it is my extreme honor to speak to you today
希利校长、卡波齐主席、赖斯教务长、罗尔格院长、董事会成员、父母、配偶、朋友、婴儿,以及各位毕业生,今天能在此发言,我深感荣幸。
at Babson College celebrate its hundredth anniversary.
庆祝巴布森学院成立一百周年。
And may I be among the first to congratulate this very special class of 2019.
请允许我首先向这个非常特别的2019届毕业班表示祝贺。
So let me get right to the point.
那么,让我们直奔主题吧。
I know that some of you may be sitting there stressed out about where you will work after graduation.
我知道你们中有些人可能正为毕业后去哪里工作而感到焦虑。
You may be wondering what company will offer your job.
你们可能在想哪家公司会提供工作岗位给你们。
Well let me take the worry off the table for you right now and offer each and every one of you a job at Toyota!
好吧,让我现在就打消你们的顾虑,给在座的每一位提供一份丰田的工作!
I haven't actually cleared that with my HR department yet but I'm sure we will be ok.
我其实还没跟人力资源部门确认过,但我相信我们会没事的。
So now that the employment issue has been solved, let's talk about more important things.
既然就业问题已经解决,我们来谈谈更重要的事情。
Color-graded vocabulary · A4 layout · with or without translation · print and study anywhere
See Pro plans →