-Thank you, Mr.
谢谢秘书长、联合国儿童基金会执行主任,以及在座的各位阁下和来自世界各地的贵宾。
Secretary-General, UNICEF executive director, and all the excellencies and distinguished guests from all across the world.
尊敬的各位来宾,以及来自世界各地的所有贵宾。
My name is Kim Nam-joon, also known as RM, the leader of the group BTS.
我叫金南俊,也就是RM,是防弹少年团(BTS)的队长。
It is an incredible honor to be invited to an occasion with such significance for today's young generation.
受邀参加这样一个对当今年轻一代意义重大的活动,我感到无比荣幸。
Last November, BTS launched the Love Myself campaign with UNICEF, built on our belief that true love first begins with loving myself.
去年十一月,我们与联合国儿童基金会共同发起了“爱我”运动,其核心理念是:真正的爱始于爱自己。
We've been partnering with UNICEF's End Violence program to protect children and young people all over the world from violence.
我们一直与联合国儿童基金会的“终结暴力”项目合作,致力于保护全球儿童和青少年免受暴力侵害。
And our fans have become a major part of this campaign with their action and with their enthusiasm.
我们的粉丝通过实际行动和满腔热情,成为了这场运动的重要组成部分。
We truly have the best fans in the world.
我们真的拥有世界上最棒的粉丝。
And I'd like to begin by talking about myself.
我想先从介绍我自己开始。
I was born in Ilsan, a city near Seoul, South Korea.
我出生在韩国首尔附近的一个城市——一山。
Color-graded vocabulary · A4 layout · with or without translation · print and study anywhere
See Pro plans →