Translator: Joseph Geni Reviewer: Morton Bast So I want to start by offering you a free no-tech life hack, and all it requires of you is this: that you change your posture
所以我想先给大家一个无需高科技的生活小窍门,而它唯一的要求就是:改变你的姿势。
for two minutes.
持续两分钟。
But before I give it away, I want to ask you to right now do a little audit of your body and what you're doing with your body.
但在揭晓之前,我想请大家现在就对自己的身体做一个小小的“审计”,看看你现在的身体姿态是怎样的。
So how many of you are sort of making yourselves smaller?
那么,在座有多少人正在试图让自己看起来更小呢?
Maybe you're hunching, crossing your legs, maybe wrapping your ankles.
也许你们在耸肩、翘二郎腿,或者把脚踝交叉缠绕。
Sometimes we hold onto our arms like this.
有时候我们会像这样抱住双臂。
Sometimes we spread out.
有时候我们则会舒展四肢。
(Laughter) I see you.
(笑声)我都看到了。
So I want you to pay attention to what you're doing right now.
所以我希望大家此刻能留意一下自己正在做什么。
We're going to come back to that in a few minutes, and I'm hoping that if you learn to tweak this a little bit, it could significantly change the way your life
几分钟后我们会回到这个话题,我希望能通过微调这一点,显著地改变你的人生轨迹。
Color-graded vocabulary · A4 layout · with or without translation · print and study anywhere
See Pro plans →